On 7 September 2022, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories (Dr Reddy’s) announced the US launch of their generic lenalidomide capsules. And in July 2022, Lupin announced that its generic azilsartan medoxomil tablets had been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- US generics launch and approval for Dr Reddy’s and Lupin
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Canada
- Medicines pricing conditions in Italy and Brazil: comparison of regulations
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Canada approves etanercept biosimilar Rymti
- Australia and EU: Alvotech Humira and Stada Lucentis biosimilars approved
- Advances for Alvotech’s partnerships in Japan, Canada and Switzerland
- Progress for Lucentis (ranibizumab) biosimilars in Europe and the US
- Se demuestra la biosimilitud de AVT02 con Humira en el tratamiento de la psoriasis crónica en placas
- Investigating biosimilar product drift and divergence
- Biosimilars, are they comparable to their reference counterparts?
- The cost savings of non-medical switching in dermatology
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS