In South Korea, 19 pharmaceutical companies have obtained marketing approval for generic drugs of MSD’s Bridion (sugammadex). In addition, Korean pharma companies Celltrion, Dongbang and Hanmi Pharmaceutical, will be supplying generic COVID-19 drugs to middle- and low-income countries.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- EMA recommends approval of bevacizumab biosimilar Vegzelma
- FDA approves pegfilgrastim and rituximab biosimilars
- Byooviz: first ophthalmology biosimilar launches in US
- Biocon: cancer biosimilar launch in Canada and US$90 million Malaysia deal
- Adalimumab biosimilar MSB11022: PK and tolerability of autoinjector versus pre-filled syringe
- No trends in biosimilars uptake levels in the US, reveals study
- El impacto de las insulinas biosimilares en el gasto público brasileño
- Challenges with implementing benefit-sharing programmes for biologicals in Europe
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS