In South Korea, 19 pharmaceutical companies have obtained marketing approval for generic drugs of MSD’s Bridion (sugammadex). In addition, Korean pharma companies Celltrion, Dongbang and Hanmi Pharmaceutical, will be supplying generic COVID-19 drugs to middle- and low-income countries.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- Innovent-Etana bevacizumab biosimilar approved in Indonesia
- Ranibizumab biosimilar, FYB201, receives EMA recommendation
- New data on infliximab and adalimumab biosimilars at EULAR 2022
- EMA accepts application for high concentration adalimumab biosimilar
- Perspectiva de la regulación de biosimilares en América Latina para mejorar el acceso al tratamiento del cáncer
- Pegfilgrastim biosimilar Udenyca demonstrated similar immunogenicity to Neulasta
- Therapeutic drug monitoring with infliximab improves disease control
- Directrices revisadas de la OMS para los biosimilares: antecedentes científicos
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS