China-based drugmaker Shanghai Henlius Biotech (Henlius) announced on 23 February 2022 that it had entered into a licensing and supply agreement with Pakistan-based Getz Pharma for its adalimumab copy biological, Handa Yuan (汉达远; HLX03).
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- The cost of developing drugs and use of generics
- FDA approves pegfilgrastim and rituximab biosimilars
- Byooviz: first ophthalmology biosimilar launches in US
- Biocon: cancer biosimilar launch in Canada and US$90 million Malaysia deal
- Canada approves five biosimilars in last seven months
- No trends in biosimilars uptake levels in the US, reveals study
- El impacto de las insulinas biosimilares en el gasto público brasileño
- Challenges with implementing benefit-sharing programmes for biologicals in Europe
- Successful increase of biosimilar adoption in a large integrated health delivery network
- Estado actual de los biosimilares de anticuerpos monoclonales aprobados en América Latina
- Una visión general de los biosimilares de anticuerpos monoclonales en América Latina
- American Academy of Ophthalmology biosimilars position statement published
- US prescription drug expenditure projection report
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS