Between now and 2012, growth in the European generics market is expected to expand at less than 10% a year according to Ms Frances Cloud, co-head of healthcare investment banking at Nomura International, as she told the World Generics Medicines Congress Europe 2009, held in London, UK, in February.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- EMA recommends approval of bevacizumab biosimilar Vegzelma
- FDA approves pegfilgrastim and rituximab biosimilars
- Byooviz: first ophthalmology biosimilar launches in US
- Biocon: cancer biosimilar launch in Canada and US$90 million Malaysia deal
- Adalimumab biosimilar MSB11022: PK and tolerability of autoinjector versus pre-filled syringe
- No trends in biosimilars uptake levels in the US, reveals study
- El impacto de las insulinas biosimilares en el gasto público brasileño
- Challenges with implementing benefit-sharing programmes for biologicals in Europe
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS