Positive results were reported from a phase I trial of a bevacizumab copy biological, QL1101, which the authors say is ‘the first study to compare the pharmacokinetics of QL1101, a proposed bevacizumab [copy biological], with Avastin’ .
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- Innovent-Etana bevacizumab biosimilar approved in Indonesia
- Ranibizumab biosimilar, FYB201, receives EMA recommendation
- New data on infliximab and adalimumab biosimilars at EULAR 2022
- EMA accepts application for high concentration adalimumab biosimilar
- Perspectiva de la regulación de biosimilares en América Latina para mejorar el acceso al tratamiento del cáncer
- Pegfilgrastim biosimilar Udenyca demonstrated similar immunogenicity to Neulasta
- Therapeutic drug monitoring with infliximab improves disease control
- Directrices revisadas de la OMS para los biosimilares: antecedentes científicos
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS