The totality of evidence approach for biosimilars in the European Union (EU) was discussed in a review paper  using case studies to illustrate biosimilars for which differences were observed in different parts of the comparability exercise and the justification for why these differences did not preclude regulatory approval.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- The cost of developing drugs and use of generics
- FDA approves pegfilgrastim and rituximab biosimilars
- Byooviz: first ophthalmology biosimilar launches in US
- Biocon: cancer biosimilar launch in Canada and US$90 million Malaysia deal
- Canada approves five biosimilars in last seven months
- No trends in biosimilars uptake levels in the US, reveals study
- El impacto de las insulinas biosimilares en el gasto público brasileño
- Challenges with implementing benefit-sharing programmes for biologicals in Europe
- Successful increase of biosimilar adoption in a large integrated health delivery network
- Estado actual de los biosimilares de anticuerpos monoclonales aprobados en América Latina
- Una visión general de los biosimilares de anticuerpos monoclonales en América Latina
- American Academy of Ophthalmology biosimilars position statement published
- US prescription drug expenditure projection report
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS