US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) application fees for prescription drug approvals are to increase by almost 20% for FY2018, beginning from October 2017. Biosimilar user fees however will decrease.
- US generics launch and approval for Dr Reddy’s and Lupin
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Canada
- Medicines pricing conditions in Italy and Brazil: comparison of regulations
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Australia and EU: Alvotech Humira and Stada Lucentis biosimilars approved
- Advances for Alvotech’s partnerships in Japan, Canada and Switzerland
- Progress for Lucentis (ranibizumab) biosimilars in Europe and the US
- Bevacizumab biosimilar approvals and launch in Japan and USA
- Investigating biosimilar product drift and divergence
- Biosimilars, are they comparable to their reference counterparts?
- The cost savings of non-medical switching in dermatology
- Switching from adalimumab originator and ABP501 to SB5 in arthritis patients
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS