Celltrion completed the acquisition of selected primary care assets from Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited in the Asia Pacific region in November 2020. In addition, the company announced it will be building a new biopharmaceutical plant and a global biotechnology research centre in Songdo, Incheon, South Korea.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- EMA recommends approval of bevacizumab biosimilar Vegzelma
- FDA approves pegfilgrastim and rituximab biosimilars
- Byooviz: first ophthalmology biosimilar launches in US
- Biocon: cancer biosimilar launch in Canada and US$90 million Malaysia deal
- Adalimumab biosimilar MSB11022: PK and tolerability of autoinjector versus pre-filled syringe
- No trends in biosimilars uptake levels in the US, reveals study
- The impact of biosimilar insulins on public spending in Brazil
- Challenges with implementing benefit-sharing programmes for biologicals in Europe
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS