On 4 April 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a new draft guidance document for non-biological complex drugs (NBCDs). The finalized guidance covers what applicants should submit for new drug applications (NDAs) and abbreviated new drug applications (ANDAs) for liposome products.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Pricing and reimbursement of medicines in Canada
- Medicines pricing conditions in Italy and Brazil: comparison of regulations
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- EC approves bevacizumab biosimilar Vegzelma
- FDA accepts application for high concentration adalimumab biosimilar
- EC approves ranibizumab biosimilar Ranivisio
- Applications for natalizumab biosimilars accepted by FDA and EMA
- Recomendaciones para abordar los desafíos de los biosimilares en América Latina
- Panorama regulatorio de los biosimilares en América Latina
- Totalidad de evidencia para el biosimilar pegfilgrastim Ziextenzo
- What does the designation of interchangeability for biosimilars in the US mean?
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS