On 30 September 2020, Accord Healthcare (Accord) and Shanghai Henlius Biotech announced that they are to enter a new collaboration. As part of their agreement, Henlius will grant an exclusive licence to Accord US to develop and commercialize their trastuzumab biosimilar in Canada and the US. This follows the June 2018 Henlius‒Accord UK licence agreement, under which Henlius granted Accord UK exclusive commercialization rights of HLX02 trastuzumab. This led the product being approved by the European Commission in July 2020  and its UK launch on 24 September 2020.
- Five Chinese companies join UN’s MPP for Covid-19 medicines
- South Korean companies to make generic Bridion and COVID-19 drugs
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) generics launch across Europe
- Cancer and diabetes generic treatments receive positive opinion from EMA’s CHMP
- Relevance of NTI to the treatment of epilepsy
- What is the meaning of a narrow therapeutic index?
- Consequences of generics being favoured by healthcare providers
- What is meant by a generic medication and generic equivalence?
- Innovent-Etana bevacizumab biosimilar approved in Indonesia
- Ranibizumab biosimilar, FYB201, receives EMA recommendation
- New data on infliximab and adalimumab biosimilars at EULAR 2022
- EMA accepts application for high concentration adalimumab biosimilar
- Biosimilar regulations perspective in Latin America to improve cancer treatment access
- Pegfilgrastim biosimilar Udenyca demonstrated similar immunogenicity to Neulasta
- Therapeutic drug monitoring with infliximab improves disease control
- WHO revised guidelines for biosimilars: scientific background
- MORE EDITORIAL SECTIONS